- new for 2019
- traditionally rounder pressed face
- classical pressing with a hint of bow
- full back profile with very high spine
- concentration of wood in middle and spline of bat
- greatest core strength in range
- profile dominated by swell of spline, tapering into edges
- minimal bow
- low driving area
- slightly duck-billed toe
- pronounced oval handle
- for upright high-order batsmen
- stunning new labels in soft copper, white beading, textured combination matt-gloss black and metallic blue
- highest level of English artisan batmaking, all individually handmade by Salix
- CNC free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
- Pressed with less bow and a very high spline, the dramatically profiled new X harks back to our pre-bow Praestantia, now reinvented with current all-encompassing pressing.
- A contemporary rework of a traditional shape, the set of the pronounced oval handle is slightly further forward; the balance between blade and handle is exact.
- The bladefeels indulgently and deceptively softbut it has still had serious pressure and very careful pressing.
- The combination of the traditional face and high spine creates the greatest core in the range, and absolute controlled power.
- This is a very English shape but a complex high-performance bat, all encased in exquisite beaded copper labelling
- X equals both the origins and the future of English cricket bat making.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.