- traditional rounder face with profiled pressing
- classical bowed pressing, rerunning through the driving area
- sculpted profile sanded for fullest back
- fuller right through the edge to the shoulders
- concentration of wood in middle and edges
- traditional face for absolute strength and control
- dominant, flared edges
- deep, long bow
- mid to low driving area
- large all-encompassing driving area
- angled toe for protection
- pronounced, traditional oval handle
- for accomplished, versatile players
- new pared back labels in relief patterned white with citrine accents
- senior Amp: 2,9 to 2,14 in Finite, Players, Marque, Performance & Select grades
- Hybrid: The size which falls between a standard bat and harrow, which is 1/2" shorter in length and 1/16" narrower in width; the reduction in height is taken from the blade and/or handle as suits the bat best.
- highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
- CNC-free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.