* The spine sweeps through the swell, tapering into the toe region to enhance the pick-up of the L555 blade, hitting the sweet spot between balance and power.
* With a mid-swell position and considerable edge size, the Chroma offers equal value for your strokes whether you’re driving on the front foot or cross-batting off the back foot.
* The Chroma comes complete with striking iridescent labels, which move through a full spectrum of colour to match your full range of strokes.
* The Chroma has also been complimented with the brand-new Pro-Lite Grip in Chroma Black/Silver colour detail; the lightest grip GM have ever made, striking the balance between feel and grip.
* TRADITIONAL L555 BLADE LENGTH
* HANDLE LENGTH 295mm
* F4.5 FACE PROFILE
* MID TO LOW SWELL POSITION FOR BALANCED POWER PLAY
* SWEEPING SPINE PROFILE FOR SUPERIOR PICK-UP
* TRADITIONAL FULL BLADE PROFILE
* POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
* MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW
* Size - SH
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.