- Designed, developed and built for the modern day batsmen. 22YDS is the perfect batting boot for the dynamic batsmen. The batsmen who likes that low to the ground feel which enables him to react to anything that is thrown at him when occupying the crease. Comfort and extreme grip allow for hours in the middle with the agility and explosive turn of pace needed for those quick singles.
- The upper is designed to bring you support in the key forefoot area for quick multi directional movements. The design opens in the midfoot and heel to provide beathability and lightness that is needed for time spent in the field and out in the middle batting.
- Inlay: adiPRENE®-lined insole dissipates rebound shockwaves to reduce stress on joints and soft tissues
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: Cricket-engineered, full-rubber Traxion® outsole perfect for nets training or hard pitches.
- TORSION® SYSTEM with CLIMACOOL® vents provides bridged midfoot support and forefoot flexibility
- Pro-Moderator medial and lateral support device prevents overpronation and supination
- Cricket-engineered, full-rubber Traxion® outsole perfect for nets training or hard pitches.
- Built on a runner's specific last to provide a superior fit
- Compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning
- Colour: White/ Solar Red
- Size: 6-13
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.