- Targeting the calf muscle, calf guards are a great muscle containment devise that can be worn during training or competition.
- Using 2XU™s exclusive 50D/CK fabric that is also used in our leading compression tights, calf guards protect against leg fatigue and muscle soreness.
- An essential training tool for people who need extra support through their calf region when working out, the calf guards are also available with a foot stirrup for sports demanding shin protection or for when support for the Achilles region is required.
- 2XU Circular Knit Construction: 2XU Compression garments are the only multipurpose compression garments using a circular high gauge knit structure. This Structure delivers an evenly distributed 360 degrees stretch compression not achievable in garments with a traditional tricot knit.
- Colours: Black/Black, White/White
- SIZE: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.